Universite d'Evry-Val d'Essonne (IBISC)
|University of Evry FRE 2873 CNRS Informatique, Biologie Intégrative et Systèmes Complexes|| |
|Responsible Person: Head of the lab: Etienne Colle, Main responsible in the project Philippe Hoppenot |
|Role/Responsibilities: IBISC is principally involved in WP6 in which it is responsible of task 6.2 dealing with remote control of the robot by the distant medial staff. It is responsible of three deliverables in WP6 (D6.2, D6.4 and D6.7) and two others in WP9 (D9.3 and D9.5). IBISC is also involved in WP3, WP8 and WP11 with the responsibility of T3.4. |
IBISC is a multidisciplinary laboratory aiming at developing methods and complementary tools of computer science and automatic systems to be applied to live organisms, artificial complex systems and man-machine interaction.
HANDS team (Handicap and Health) is principally interested in co-operation between an assistant machine, which is complex and innovative, and a person with physical, sensorial or cognitive reduced means. We used a multidisciplinary approach based on two points:
The answers brought must respect the specific socio-economic constraints of this field of application.
- the machine in terms of architecture and control robotics methods and technologies
- the dependent, handicapped or elderly person in terms of human-machine co-operation appropriation of robot companion.
HANDS develops several projects:
And other works on robot participation to a set of services aiming at maintaining at home of disabled or elderly people. HANDS has different competences on Robotics, Remote control, Human-Machine Co-operation, Simulation using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality tools.
- ARPH Functional substitution for manipulation of objects
- RobAutiSTIC Interaction between a robot and children with autism
- MOV'INCAH Evaluation of driving capacities of disabled people